2

what if???...

hello peeps!...almost a week i've been doing my assignments...and i was like...what da hal???...
haha..most of my time here i was dating with my lovely assignments...haha


most of the time...at night,,i'll end like this..hahahah


and what if......all my assignments LOST????...haha
interesting right....hope so laa x ilang...penat2 ak wat...
kalau ilang...memang malang sgt2 r nasib ak..hahaha

but..pernah gak ak terpikir nk bergurau ngan kwn2...ak nk on lappy dorang...n then..pooff!!
ak delete semua assignment dorang...muahahaha
that's my evil plan..
then i'll enjoy myself watching them redo theirs..hohoho

but...i'm not gonna do silly things like that maa
they are my friends...i should be helping them on doing it..not destroying it,,^^
if nak ak tolong buat assignment...juz tell me...i'll be gladly to help you...muahahaha..(evil laugh)..ooppss!


when they found out their assignments GONE for good...hohohooh 

enjoy it..^^






2 comments:

Sifu @rif said...

men PES je kojenye..mne nk siap esaimen..haha...

syazwan adi said...

eleh...t ko pn main jgk..haha

Back to Top